Altered Notebook - Notes & Notes

I'm going to start sharing the altered notebooks I'm making for our church's Fall Festival. I'll upload a composition notebook and a small notebook each day so check back to see my creations!

I found this patterned paper at the LSS for only 25¢. I didn't know what I was going to do with it, because the overall pattern was a bit much in my opinion. It started growing on me after working with it for a while - LOL! I found the perfect papers to go with it to create a great book to jot notes in.

Here's a little pocket-sized notebook to keep in your purse. It says "Notes" ... From Yesterday, For Today, For Tomorrow." Of course I had to add the ribbon at the top to jazz it up!

More tomorrow ... { til' then }

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...