♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREA!!! ♥

11 Years ago today we became parents ... and it was the best day of our lives and the start of a crazy and interesting adventure! Why don't kids come with an instruction manual? LOL! It still kills me that they prep you for months to HAVE a baby ... like the birth (breath in, breath out) ... yet after three days in the hospital they just hand the kid over and say, "here ya' go ... good luck!" AFTER the child is born is when you need to breath in and breath out!

Sorry for the bad photo but this was before digital and I don't have a scanner! Here's our little girl ... so perfect and precious. I seriously did NOT want to put her down or let anyone else hold her. No one could do anything as good as Mom, you know! ;)

From our little baby to ...

our young lady. I can't wait to see her tonight when she gets home from Wolf Ridge! I'm hoping she had a fun day celebrating with her friends. Tonight, it's all about staying at the hunting cabin with Dad for duck opener tomorrow!

Brea is the light of our lives ... so Happy Birthday B ... we love you to the moon and back infinity!

If you're reading this, leave some love for Brea ... she'll love to read the comments!

5 comments:

Unity Stamp Company said...

Happy Birthday B. The day you were born is in my mind like yesterday. You were beautiful, and precious...and I just knew you be prettier as each year passed. I was right! Have fun with your DAD!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday, Brea! A couple of days late!! Hope you were able to have a three day celebration!! Weedend birthday are the best.

Brooke said...

happy birthday brea!!! the lien clan hopes that you had a GREAT time at wolf ridge and hunting!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ms. B! I can't believe it's been 11 years! The boys wish you a Happy (belated) Birthday as well! Love ya!

Susan Westberg said...

Thanks girls - Brea thinks it's pretty cool that I posted this for her and that you all wrote. :) She had a blast at Wlf Ridge and a great time hunting, staying at our cabin for two days!

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...