Card - Together

My Mom asked me to make a card for her to give to some friends that are celebrating 50 years of marriage! I added a little touch of gold with the brads in the corner, but wanted to keep it simple. I stamped "together" on the leaf paper to make a statement of them staying together all these years.

I have to say "You Go Ronnie and Dorothy!! I've know this couple as far back as I can remember. Ronnie used to play in a musical group with my Dad called the Sound of Fun. The group was my Dad, Ronnie and their son, Kevin. Their nicknames were Skinhead (Ronnie), Heinie (Dad) and Shag (Kevin). So cheers to 50 years!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...