Simple Beauty

I stopped at Mom's lakehouse today and these beautiful tulips were growing. These are my second favorite flowers! Growing up there was always tulips growing by the house, garden, everywhere!

So I was inspired to cut a few of my ABSOLUTE favorite flowers when I got home ... lilacs. I wish they lasted longer when they are in bloom. I love the smell of these and can't wait until my whole kitchen has the terrific aroma floating in the air. I scored that purple mason jar at a garage sale a few years back ... what a find! It's perfect with my wonderful lilacs!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lilly-of-the-Valley(all time favoriet),lilac's and tulips!!....
I always stick three tulips in with my lilacs!!!

looked at my schedule....not many days open!! maybe a month out!!
time for me to start saying 'no' to some things so i can craft more!! ha

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...