Thursday's Thought ...

As I've said on my blog before, I've been best friends since the first day of Kindergarten with Marnie! I can't tell you how much I love this girl. I don't only consider her a friend, but family ... a sister!

A while ago we were chatting through emails about being friends with people and I loved her quote about it so much I thought it would be my first "Thursday's Thought." Enjoy!

"I realize that sometimes there are people that are in our lives for just certain “chapters.” They cause us to recognize what’s important, cause us to grow ourselves, and further define the direction our lives are going…and it may be with or without them. Then, there are people that are mainstays in our lives and will be there forever…like us!"

~ Marnie Flynn ~

Thanks for brightening my day and being my friend for life!! You're the best!

1 comment:

Marnie said...

You are SO sweet...such an awesome friend! Thanks for your words...love you lots!

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...