Thought for Thursday ...

My thought for Thursday is:

"A day late ... but PRICELESS!"

Last night was the final night we had the boys here while Doug and Linda were on vacation. Therefore, I spent the time with them instead of putting up my One Word Wednesday pictures so here they are now ... a day late, but priceless to me!

This week included painting in our house, going to the duck pass, swimming and last night's festivities of smores and sparklers - Enjoy!

Closet

Bathroom

Farve

{ Nugget }

Hop

-- Lazy --

Dive!

Plunge ...

SUMMER!

... E-Bob ...

Armed

~ Crazy ~

Shooting

Teacher

Learning

{ HIT! }

** Aiming **

.22

Little

[ Family ]

... " Dead " ...

Solitude

Smile

Happy

Targets

. Swim .

* Silliness *

Neighbors

~ JUMP! ~

Hunter

Bonfire

:: Race ::

{ Love }

Roasting

SMORE!

L

O

V

E

{ ♥ }

8

Swirlies

Final

Bottlerockets

Sleepyhead

We had a great time with the boys here but I know they are excited to see their Mom and Dad. I guess I'll have to give them back, but I'm not too happy about it. They are so fun to have here!

Until tomorrow ...

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...