{ Monday's Moment }

The moment I'm highlighting this week happened online. This little name badge says it all!

and I'm a Bejeweled Blitz addict!

I play this game on Facebook called Bejeweled Blitz. You have one minute to eliminate jewels by combining three or more in a line. This week was an AWESOME week for me because I had the score of 223,800!!! That is an extremely HIGH score! My friend Anne just got her highest score ever so I was going to try and get just a little bit above her. Little did I know that it was going to be the best game of my life that beat her!

I don't think I'll ever attend a 12-step program for this addiction because I like it too much and it's harmless fun!

What's your little addiction?

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...