What's Shakin'?

I'm combining One Word Wednesday and Thursday together. Included are pictures from the last day the boys were here up to the First Day of School for Brea. Full week ... here we go!

A Big
Happy Anniversary
is in order for Scott's parents, Paul and Carol!

They have been married 49 years!! Congrats!!!

This was on the Fourth of July in Spicer.



Thursday's Thought:

"Love seeks one thing only: the good of the one loved. It leaves all the other secondary effects to take care of themselves. Love, therefore, is its own reward.
~ Thomas Merton ~



Onto the Photos!

Fort

Swing

Catch

Armed
(Disclaimer: this is only a little BB gun pointed at a tin can. No one was in danger except the poor tin can!)

Shades

-- Chopped! --

Friends

{ Girlies! }

~ Buds ~

♥ Love ♥

Adventurers

* Chloe *

[ Bee ]

Caden

Outside

House

* Wii *

{ Teacher }

Cousins

Laughter

Funny!

Entrepreneurs

-- Kaitlyn --

** Jammin' **

Brookie

{ Beauty }

Cuties!

... FULL ...

Floating

* Gushing *

River

Gone

Quirky

[ Slide ]

Prepared

6th

Daddy

Mommy

Leaving

Home

Tomorrow I'll be posting a few scrapbook pages I've done lately. I keep forgetting to take pictures of them so I finally got that off my TO DO list ... lots more time on my hands once school starts. :) Later!

1 comment:

Karen said...

wow! super cute hair!! can't wait to see it!

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...