HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY BREA!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BREA!!!

This is Brea this morning before she went out hunting this morning with Scott. It's become tradition for her to go with him on opener and lately her birthday falls RIGHT on that weekend. I should have known 12 years ago that I would be dealing with this because the day she was born was opener. Brea was born at 4:34 a.m. Scott went hunting while I was sleeping and she was being taken care of in the nursery. He was so dead tired from being awake for two days that he didn't wake up to come back to the hospital to see us! We called and paged him (this was before cell phones!). His alarm was right next to his head and he STILL slept through it!!

So, 12 years later, here we are waking up at the crack of dawn to have The Mighty Hunter and The Mini Mighty Hunter go out and get food for the family.

We surprised Brea with 12 roses this morning --- 12 for the 12th. She thought they were so pretty!

WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY CELEBRATING!

1 comment:

Marnie said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MS. BREA! We can celebrate again next week when I'm there to visit! :-)

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...