Sharing the Friday Fill-Ins and a couple of cards I made this week ... enjoy!
2. Scott's love is especially for me.
3. Silliness is an absolute MUST in my life - without it, life would be super boring!!
4. We are going out on the town dressed up in FULL costumes this Halloween.
5. Outstanding or not, I appreciate that my family tries different things and does their best!
6. A room full of my best friends is what I want right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to date night with my hubby who has been gone all week, tomorrow my plans include picking Brea up from a birthday party and going out tomorrow night with a bunch of friends and Sunday, I want to relax and create!
Onto the cards!!
I made this with Unity Stamps to send to one of my friends. I'm in love with the notebook paper stamp - great to put on a background! Anywho, a friend gave me a great gift and I wanted to thank her for it! Not sure if she got it yet, so I can't say a name. ;)
Brea needed a birthday card for her friend, Taylor, so I whipped this up last night using some Unity goodness. :)
More pictures later this weekend of our nights out on the town! I've also been creating more and more thanks to school starting ... not much gets done in the summer! We'll see what I get done. Peace Out!