What's Up?

Life Update!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TO MY MOM!!

We celebrated her birthday on Sunday at Becker's.

Three Generations

With all the grandkids

Vikings Fever!



We also had a family wedding reception in Montevideo. My cousin, Chrissy, got married a month or so back and a bunch of us went to celebrate with her and her family.

Me, Debbie, Auntie Janet, Mom, Lisa and Linda

Yvonne, Chrissy and Neil - the beautiful bride and her parents



I also completed an album for a customer so I thought I would share something scrappy with all of you - enjoy!

I made the whole album out of basically one paper line, October Road, with the exception of a few pieces of paper that I needed as fill-in. The album is for a young man named Nelson. These are pictures of him in in younger days.

Class Pictures

Nelson did some modeling so this is one of his headshots

Pictures of his mother in her younger days

Mom & Me

Family

These articles are either written by or about his father

Nelson and his sister, Sophie. The pocket contains letters that Sophie wrote to Nelson - very touching!

Brothers and Sister

Love Beyond Measure

Pictures of their house when they lived in St. Paul

Nelson would go skiing with his Papa Nelson every Tuesday. Nelson drew him an adorable picture of them skiing.

Fishing!

School stuff ... the toothpick picture is a piece that Nelson made with his dad so I included some of the toothpicks on the layout.

Nelson is going to be a BIG tennis star, who is going to be coached by his Uncle Erik.

Articles and printouts of his tennis stats.

Pictures of a competition that Nelson took place in

Grandparents on the Nelson side of his family

Grandparents on the Vick side

All the EXTRA stuff - so fun!

LOTS of photos coming this weekend because it will be HALLOWEEN!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

you've been busy, great lo's!
did you and your sisters coordinate the colors for your group shot!![fun ;)]

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...