Slacker Blogger ...

I haven't been the best blogger in the world lately due to the fact that I had LASIK surgery and during this past week my computer time has been limited. I realized that I didn't even put up pictures from Halloween yet!! Anywho, those will be tomorrow but for now I'm going to show you some pictures of tables that were at a Table Setting Fair Brea and I went to at Paul & Carol's church - some great ideas!!

How cute are these skates as a centerpiece? Perfection!

Loved the little touches on this table like the book with a black and white Christmas photo on it - adorable!

This is a table setting that would typically be found in third world countries.

HAD to take a picture of this ... the traditional Boy Scout table setting - everyone brings their own stuff!

They also had a unique display of nutcrackers to show off. Cute!

Tomorrow some fun Halloween pictures!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...