Brea Jumping In Polar Plunge

Here's Brea's first jump in the Polar Plunge! Make sure you hit the pause button (II) on my playlist to hear her scream as she goes into the water - I just love it! She jumped with her friend, Lainey, and a youth group from a local church. The kids were dressed up as "Pants on the Ground" from the song sang on American Idol. There are two boys that jump first and then Brea and Lainey jump together. Brea is on the right side in the black shirt and white hat. PLUS, as she was getting out of the water, Uncle Dave was there and said, "I gotcha honey!" Good Godfather! It just melted my heart!!! Enjoy. :)

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...