... Celebrate the Red, White and Blue! ...

These are just photos from our 4th of July celebration! We spent the day at the annual Spicer parade, at John's house for some delicious food, fun games, etc., the Stingers game that was taking place at the Spicer fields, and, of course, ending the day with the fireworks display ... enjoy!



Doug is the farthest in the row

Brea and Kaitlyn















ShelBee





























The boys called this one a UFO











Finale





It was a fun day with our families!! I always look forward to the 4th of July ... so tahnk ful for our freedom and that we can celebrate it!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...