Fagen Air Show

In June, we went to my cousin's air show that he puts on in Granite Falls. This was the first annual Ray Fagen Memorial Air Show, in honor of his father (my great uncle) who passed away. I won't describe each picture, but you'll get the jist of what is happening. It's quite a production of all kinds of military planes, along with a field set up with military gear.



He has a guy parachute down with the American flag. The plane below him is the one he jumped out of.



Nugget

A bunch of tricks and loop-de-loos!

My cousin, Ronnie, leaving in Sweet Revenge.







Old military planes





The re-enact a fight scene with planes and tanks, complete with pyrotechnics.





Brea and Noah watching the show!

This is a plane fueled by ethanol - the guys does a ton of tricks in it.

21 gun salute

Here's a bunch of pictures of the planes and other things they had on display after the show.

My cousin, Evan, flies this plane. Check out his name - it's upside down because you can read it when he flies that way in the air.









Big Prop!





Us :)

Nancy and Bee

This is the land display







Me and Bee

With my sistah!



They had guys dressed up in full gear - even on the HOT day that it was!





After the show they had a band playing all kinds of era music - very cool!

Nancy with our Great Aunt Edna (Ronnie's Mom) - one classy lady!!

Great Aunt Edna and Great Uncle George - sister and brother

Edna and Mom

Brea and Uncle George - they have a cute little bond that I adore!

Me and Uncle George - I love him!!!

So there you go - what a fun day and I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...