♪ ♫ I Like A Punk Rock Chick! ♫ ♪

For Brea's 13th birthday party with her friends we set up a couple of Guitar Hero stations in the garage, decorated it with stars, streamers, skulls and crossbones and had a

PUNK ROCK PARTY!

Enjoy the photos!













James and Brea

"What's with the hair, James?"

That's my girl! - LOL!

Brea and Kaitlyn

Brea and Taylor

Gettin' Crazy

Brea and Megan

Brea and Carleigh ... I surprised Brea by having Carleigh come to the party since she had just moved back to Minnesota. She was so happy about it!

Brea and Cody



I wanted a bunch of group shots so I told the kids to have fun with it ... here's the results!



















The kids had a great time! ROCK ON!!



No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...