Happy Birthday / Thanksgiving!

Today is a day we can be very thankful for!

My hot hubby is celebrating his birthday today, as well as us celebrating everything we are grateful for as it is Thanksgiving!

SO thankful for this little girl ... as well as other little children in our lives!

We were over at Paul and Carol's for dinner (pictures at another date) and then stopped over at John and Lisa's to see everyone there.

Ash!

On a spur-of-the-moment decision, Debbie and Lisa decided to whip up some lefse ... without Mom! They did a great job!

They had the whole process down and made a yummy treat for everyone.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL! No matter what your situation is, you have SOMETHING to be grateful for. Remember that!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...