Friday Fill-In!

Well, it's been a while since I've blogged but I'm going to upload a bunch of pictures from Hayden's FIRST Birthday soon! It was a perfect day!


So to get moving again, I thought I would do a Friday Fill-In, which I used to do about a year ago. I visit a blog that gives us prompts and we can fill in the rest with our own words so everything in red is my fill-in ... enjoy!


1. Hey! It's HOT outside!


2. I don't like getting just a kernel of truth. I want the full truth.


3. Eat whatever you want and enjoy life.


4. I don't eat many donuts but when I do, I love getting to the jelly in the middle.


5. First thing to note: Life is pretty dang good right now.


6. Facebook is one a major distraction.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending the night with my family, tomorrow my plans include going to a cousin's wedding, and Sunday, I want to rest - LOL!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...