Happy Birthday Linda and Lisa!


This is how my day started ... emptying out the corner cabinet and watching Hayden use it to climb in.


There was a piece of the tennis cake left so I ate it for breakfast.  That's appropriate, right?!


We went out to eat a Chen Garden for Linda and Lisa's birthday.  We about DIED laughing when their free "cake" showed up, along with a few of the employees singing "Happy Birthday" to them in Chinese.  All we could think about was the scene from A Christmas Story where they are at the restaurant and they get sung to ... Fa.ra.ra.ra.ra.ra.ra.ra.ra!!  Oh, and check out the cake ... just HAPPY.  It was so strange and memorable at the same time.


Evan and Brea


Lisa, Brea and Linda


And me with my fabulous sisters!!!  ♥

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...