Neighborly Valentine's Party

Last night we went to a little Valentine's party at our friends' Brooke and Trever's house.  It was so much fun so here's a few pictures from the night!


I signed up for dessert so here's some Red Velvet Cupcakes in a jar that I made.  They were sweet and yummy!


Each jar had it's own word on it ... ready to eat and enjoy.


Speaking of food .. here's a sampling of what we had for food ... so good!


~ just me and my valentine ~


{ the girls }


* the guys *


Scott's gift to the guys ~ something they all love ... BEER!


Scott's gift to the girls ... because they are all originals :)


My gift to the guys ... I'm nuts about them.


My gift to the girls ... bracelets I made for all of them (and myself) :)


And here are the treasures my friends gave me.  ♥

I'll post pictures later of our family Valentine's Day!  Peace out.

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...