Our Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Here's a little treat I made for us to snack on.  They were super easy ... just pretzels, white almond bark and sprinkles of every kind!


While we were making the pizza, Brea and Hayden spent the time coloring some pictures.


Valentine #1


Valentine #2


I love seeing both of them smiling and laughing together.


After I shaped the dough, Scott put on all the ingredients.


It looks like a broken heart because it is!  Scott was so hungry he just cut into it before I could take a picture.  :)


Dinner by candlelight ... it's our tradition!


Writing love notes to each other. ♥


Brea capture this picture of Hayden ... little pizza face!  I adore it!


With all my Valentines!

I hope your day was filled with love!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...