Brea Goes To M.U.U.U.C.E !

Another year ... another opportunity for Brea to go to M.U.U.U.C.E. with her friend Taylor.
 
 The theme of MUUUCE this year was super heroes.  The kids got together earlier to make some masks to wear during the weekend.  I love that Olivia designed an entire outfit to be Batgirl.  She looked fantastic!
 
 Showing off their strength!
 
 The advisors and chaperones got in on the action too!
 
 One quick picture before she is off for the weekend.  I miss her when she isn't here but I know she is going to have a great time!
 
 While Brea was at MUUUCE we went over to Mike and Tammy's cabin to eat and have a relaxing evening with them.  Hayden decided to wanted to go sliding so we stripped him down to a diaper and in he went!
 
 Ready ... set ...
 
 Go!
 
 He was a little chilly when he got out.  :)  Ethan was a great help in the water so none of us had to go in there.
 
Love getting together with Mike, Tammy and their kids.  I always look forward to relaxing summer days like this.  :)

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...