First Day of School ~ 2013

 How beautiful is our "little" girl?!
 
 Ready to go to school
 
 It was nice that Scott was here this year.  In previous years he has been travelling.
 
 No more riding the bus for Bee.  Her friend, Cody, and his Mom go right by our house so they offered to take her to school until she gets her driver's license.  :)
 
 No day off when you are in sports!  The first day of school brought a tennis match at home.  I love going to watch Brea play, but it's challenging sometimes to control Hayden - LOL!
 
 Go get 'em girls!
 
 Konner was there so they boys had fun playing nearby.
 
Brea and her doubles partner, Hunter.  LOVE them!!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...