October Afternoon Sale

 One benefit of living in Minnesota is being near the October Afternoon warehouse.  Their scrapbooking products are so stinkin' cute!  They hold an annual warehouse sale.  Last year I was like a kid in a candy store since it was the first time we went.  This year, I went there with my friends Sara, Stacy, Laura and Amy.  As you can see we all did a good job of filling a bag with goodies!
 
 A little stop at Chipolte to fill our tummies after shopping.  ♥
 
Here's my new stash!  I LOVE it all and can't wait to use it.  I bought a bunch of label stickers and alphabet stickers that I'll use in my Project Life album.  I'm excited about that - making life easier and getting my pages done quicker!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...