Hello 2014 ...

 Hello 2014 ... It's a New Year.
A New Beginning.
New Adventures.
New Friends.
New Everything!
 
 I started my morning off by spending just a little time with some of my friends to make a coffee run to Caribou Coffee in Willmar.  This is the VERY first time I've ever stepped foot in one.  The main reason ... I'm not a coffee drinker.  :)  Here's the crew ... me, Brooke, Juele, Chloe, Lisa and Liz!
 
 My very first cup of anything purchased at Caribou Coffee.  It's not java ... but it is a Hot White Chocolate.  It was piping hot yet very delicious once I could finally drink it.
 
Another goal I have for the New Year is to get back on the treadmill.  I fell off the fitness wagon during the summer.  The main reason why was because Hayden no longer took naps and that was my typical time to go walk.  I'm back at it, and Brea is holding me accountable ... just like I'm holding her accountable.  We're in this together!
 
{ wishing you unlimited blessings in 2014 }

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...