Album - Family

I bought this album last week when shopping with my friend, Marnie. We actually both bought one, but since she has all boys, her album will look MUCH different ... not so foo-foo! ;)

It is a wooden album, which I painted the edges with acrylic paint. It has a ring to hold them all together, which I decorated with lots of ribbon! The paper line I used is My Mind's Eye (and one sheet of another line ... the brown polka dot!) I also bought the accent sheet for the paper line, and I'm so glad I did. It had the same colors, but different patterns, etc.

For the front, I just wanted something simple. I put a "W" on a little tag (for Westberg!) and then wrote little words around a piece of journaling block paper from Making Memories.

Page 1 - My Life ... just me, Scott and B. I actually used the word "My" from the paper line's logo ... pretty creative, huh?!

Page 2 - This is the day I got my hair cut with the rest of my family members. It was pure Joy to give to those in need!

Page 3 - Scott's Family ... we're blessed to have them in our lives!

Page 4 - Kim, Paul and Scott on Father's Day

Page 5 - All the grandkids kissing Grandma - don't you just love it!! I love that picture!

Page 6 - Me and my Mom. I actually made the little quote tag with an adhesive rub-on and glitter sheet that comes with it. I'm in love with those products that make it so easy to be creative!

Page 7 - What would the album be without my shopping buddy, Marnie?! It's titled "The Best" ... how appropriate!

Page 8 - Goofing around with Nancy. This was on July 4th after we walked in the parade!

Page 9 - Cutie Patooties ... Kenzie and Brea playing outside at our house one day.

Page 10 - Final page ... Kenzie, Kaitlin, Mac and Brea

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...