A Cool Pool Party

The girls decided to have a DIFFERENT kind of pool party today ... they helped me drain it for the year! They had a blast playing in the water and getting all of it out of the pool ... any way they could!

Dry ... for now!

The figured out if you lean on the side, the water goes gushing out!!

AND if you stand inside the pool, it pours out even faster!

What to do after you get it down far enough? JUMP IN of course!

Splishin' and a splashin' ... they were having a great time running around in the water ... fully clothed ... it didn't matter to them! I loved that about it ... so spontaneous.



Onto my stuff, here's a couple of more journals to share. I'm not quite caught up with the small ones so you get two big ones today!

I knew this paper would be perfect to put a word in the detailed part.

I simply love the colors in this one. The rick rack has a little bit of fuzzy texture to it so it adds some great dimension and uniqueness.

Tonight I have school open house and Momtime so I'll have pictures to post tomorrow of a night with the girls. Hope your day is filled with as much fun as the girls were having in the pool!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Okay! You have been busy!! I need to keep watch on you better. All your journals look gorgeous....

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...