Fun With The Girls!

Last night after school Open House (can you say CHAOS!!), I very much looked forward to a relaxing night of dinner and drinks with my Momtime girls, while Brea spent her time with one of her favorite people, Grandpa!! We met at Melvin's restaurant for yummy food and non-stop conversation. With this many girls, we always have something to say! GOOD TIMES!

Lynette, Me, Dawn
Angela, Brooke, Chasity and Lisa



On The Creative Side ...

Here's a frame I made to sell. Slip in your favorite family photo and hang on any magnetic surface! Love these colors ... so bold and bright ... perfect for a summer picture!

A card I made following a sketch. I stamped and colored in the flowers, added the ribbon and brad ... simple, quick, easy ... just how I like to make my cards!

I sold this one a while back in my Etsy shop. I adored the stamp I used here, which I got at a garage sale for about a dime ... gotta love that! I should have said "G Thanks" to that lady over and over again for such a bargain!


And lastly, a little card to send a friend ... smile!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...