Happiness ... After School Style!

Weather permitting ... this is what happens after school. Buck, Thor and I greet Brea as she gets off the bus, and then we chill out and talk about her day ... in between getting bombarded by the dogs!

Buck is the more relaxed dog ... Thor on the other hand ...

Not so much!! He just want to play and be RIGHT next to us. Calm is NOT a word used to describe him.

Such good dogs ... we love them both!

It was such a beautiful day out today that we spent a little time throwing the ball for them before coming inside. We're trying to train them for the upcoming hunting season. One dog needs to listen a little better ... any guesses which one? LOL!!

1 comment:

Jennifer P. said...

I LOVE labs! They just look like they have noooooo idea that they aren't children themselves :)! So sweet.

I just had to stop by and thank you so much for being a "follower" of my blog. I appreciate it!

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...