40 ... It's All Fabulous!

Diva and Princess turned 40 yesterday ... and celebrated BIG TIME with their family and friends. They invited us all to the Spicer Legion for food, drinks, dancing, chatting, more dancing ... it was a fun-filled night!

Here's the girls in their birthday crowns! I agree ... 40 looks fabulous on these two! For those of you who STILL can't tell them apart, that's Lisa on the left, Linda on the right. :)

We Are Family ... I've Got All My Sisters With Me ... Woo hoo!!!

Me and My Guy

Ashley and Shelby were there to celebrate too.

My Aunt Muriel and Uncle Duane stayed til the end ... little party animals!

Linda and Lisa greeted their guests at the door ... handing out a mixed CD as a thank you for coming to party the night away. Here's Linda with Nikki Bradford and Julie "Jula" Taunton.

Lisa with her childhood friend, Cheryl, along with Cheryl's sister, Shelley

Mom, Diane Vosika, Jenny and Cole Onstad and Mike Vosika ... more family enjoying the festivities!

John and his family ... Dan, Renee, Bob and Lois

DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!! It was non-stop action on the dancefloor all night long.

EARMUFFS!! Linda tried to shield Ashley from hearing the bad words in some of the songs that were played.

The songs playing are some from their mixed CD ... so cheers girlies! I love you both more than you'll ever know. Thanks for being two of my favorite people in the world!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...