I'm Thankful ...

(Enjoy the music ... not my typical pick but needed some "lifting up" today! ... love the song!)

Yesterday for Thanksgiving we went to my Mom's house for dinner and then over to Paul and Carol's. However, when we got there ... everyone else already left! I guess they had to rest up for Black Friday - LOL! I, however, was nice and warm in my bed while everyone else was sleepy and cold. At 10:00 I was surfing a few sites and even found a few gifts online for CHEAPER than Black Friday prices - gotta love that!

The two people I'm most thankful for!

Followed by a very close third! Isn't my mother beautiful?!

Gotta get the dishes done BEFORE any Black Friday ads are looked at!

The guys, the kids and Shadow checked out the ice on George Lake.

Brea, Noah and Auntie Muriel

Noah and Uncle Dewey

Before we left Mom's house, I asked everyone to gather for a picture. I took one ... then another ... then a third ... then one more. They thought it was crazy to take so many. WHAT?! I have to have options! THIS is the ONE that turned out. First one ... couldn't see Muriel and Evan's eyes were closed. Second one ... blurry. Third ... third times a charm (this one) and fourth ... it just wasn't right. Someday they'll get used to the madness I call photography. Wait until I get a new camera ... I'll be so snap-happy they won't know where to hide to avoid it. Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Here's Bee with Paul, Carol and Molly! Love this pic.

I hope you all had a blessed day with people you love and found lots to be thankful for. Have a great weekend! I'm off to scrap an album I'm working on ... perfect way to spend the day. :)

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...