Scott's Birthday At Melvin's

We invited friends and family to join us at Melvin's to celebrate Scott's birthday. Our friend, Jeff James, was playing his music there, which is always a crowd pleaser! He needs to go on America's Got Talent, that's for sure! Here's the selected photos to share!

(We Are Family - our theme song as Sisters ... the rest are all songs that Jeff sings at his shows ... love them all!)

With the Birthday Boy

Sisters ... Lisa, Nancy, Linda and Me

Debbie showed up later ... Debbie, Lisa, Me and Nancy

John and Lisa

Debbie and Me

The Guys ... Scott, Adam, Chris and Trever

Girlfriends!!! ... Angela, Me, Sabrina, Eryn, Brooke and Rayn

With the Magnusons ...

and Chasity

and Ashley

and the Liens!

Jeff asked me to take some crowd shots so I went to the upper level above the dancefloor to capture these ... people having a good time!!

GOOD TIMES!!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...