Mexico Album ... Finished!

The day before we left for Mexico I was all packed and looking for something to do. I whipped up this little album to take with us and write in every day what we did. I just added the pictures when we got home. It's a fun way to keep track of exactly what went on each day.

The front cover

Just Us in Mexico! I love the picture of us on the left. It was so random as we went up the elevator one night!

Day One - Take Off!

Going out to Mamma Norma and Deborah's the night we met Erik and Laura

Sunset cruise pics ... so relaxing and fun

I could give or take this day (seasick) but the night was memorable. If the guys would only wear the right shoes for an Italian restaurant - LOL!

A Night At Senor Frogs!

Ixtapa Island ... snorkeling, eating, relaxing ... GOOD TIMES!

At the Ixtapa Marina and parasailing

Meeting new friends and Tiny Puppy's adventure!

I'll have lots of pictures tomorrow ... we're off to the Polar Plunge and the World's Toughest Rodeo! Yee Haw!! Happy Saturday. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,
I was wondering if you had gotten a good picture of Ashley's team jumping in today. Of course, my camera went dead right before they came out. If you do, would you email it to me at kej@sherbtel.net

Thank you
Jenny

Karen said...

What a great idea to have a book ready and along....I still don't have at Mexico trip of ours SB from 5 years ago!! Love the style!

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...