Sympathy Card

We went to a funeral today for a friend's father who passed away. I whipped up this card to give them so I thought I would share something scrappy with you.

The pastor was speaking and she said these words, which I absolutely loved and thought I would share with you all:

"It's not where you go, it who you go with."

So profound and I adore it. In this journey of life, it doesn't matter what materialistic things you have, where you travel or where you live, it is about the people around you that you can truly call Family and Friends. I have some friendships that I won't talk to my friend for a month or more and we just pick up where we left off. I love that!! I'm looking forward to strengthening old and new friendships and relationships this year with people I know are always there for me, Scott and Brea. Those are the people I want to "go with."

I'm off to put pictures in an album I brought to Mexico and wrote down memories while they happened! I'll post that tomorrow (hopefully - LOL!) Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Karen said...

True words to live by!!! And I'm sure when they open the card they will feel your love!! Beautiful!

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...