100th Post!

I went and had lunch with my friend, Ashley, came home and decided to catch up on some of the programs I had recorded. I decided to watch a couple episodes of Paranormal State ... a show about paranormal activity and people who research it. I'm addicted to this show but will only watch it during the day so I don't completely freak myself out.

I'm watching a super intense part where something shoves Ryan, the main guy, when the phone rings. It's Scott calling, we talk (blah, blah, blah) and when he asks what I'm doing I tell him I'm watching the show and proceed to tell him all about it. This is when he tells me, "Why in the world would you watch a show like that on Friday the 13th?!!" UMMM ... WHAT? I completely forgot that it was this spooky day!

For anyone that knows me well, I'm not a fan of Friday the 13th. There would be years I wouldn't even go outside (or try not to) on this day. Yet I've already been out and about, had lunch, scrapped a few items, watched some other TV and didn't even realize what day it was. Had I known, who knows what I would have been thinking all day? Would I cut myself instead of the paper? Would my truck break down driving into lunch? Nothing has happened ... hopefully I'm in the clear for the rest of the day. LOL! I've pretty much overcome any bad feelings which is a good thing.

So my #100 post isn't anything spectacular but thought I'd share ... and I'll make sure #101 is alot better ... it has to be because it will be about my two favorite people on { ♥ love ♥ } day!

I'm off to watch the rest of the show!!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...