Bowl For Hospice ...

I've been so busy and actually TRYING to stay off the computer and do more constructive things that I forgot to blog about my life! I'll post some of my scrappy stuff later as I'm making some things for challenges, but ...

LET'S BOWL!!!

My family went to the annual Bowl for Hospice this past weekend. We always have a great time bowling together and supporting a great organization. My Dad was in the hospice program, which is such a wonderful thing for family to have available to them while their loved ones are sick.

Brea and I are READY to get the game started!!

All the kiddos who helped bowl and raise money ... Ashley, Jenna, Brea, Evan, Shelby, Noah and Whitnee.

Lisa and John ... ready to hit the pins down!

David and Debbie ... David actually bowled this year! What a blessing it is to have him healed to the point where he can bowl again! God is great!! Debbie joined us after working that morning ... moral support is always welcomed!!

Linda and Me

Mom and Debbie ... neither bowled but were a great cheering section!

Nancy and Doug

Me and Cliff

Gangsta Bowlers ... that's how we "roll!" Yeah baby!!!

After we bowl we always go to Panda Garden to eat. Brea captured this picture of Noah with a yummy treat. Nancy changed it to black and white leaving the ice cream colored. I { ♥ adore ♥ } this picture!!!

I've got some pages, projects, cards, etc. all ready to share just need to sit down and get them on the computer. I'll save that for tomorrow!

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...