All About Moms!!!

After LOTS of preparation, anticipation, packing, organizing, etc. ... the weekend that my Mom bought her house and moved into it FINALLY is here!

Friday we went to the bank to sign some final papers needed there ...

and then to the title company to sign some more!

Handing over the check and IT'S OFFICIAL!! Mom now owns a new house! WOO HOO!!

Opening the door for the first time ... BIG moment for my Mom.

IT'S ALL MINE!!

Mom requested a slumber party at her house on Friday night with her and us five girls ... one last time we would all sleep in the house together. We started the party with pizza and wine ...

Good times!

Throughout the night we went through the rooms and tooks stuff we were interested in having. Nancy came across her old Spicer Princess dress and decided to put it on and IT FIT!! 20 years later and the girl hasn't gained any weight! It was hilarious! YOU GO GIRL!

Me and Debbie toward the end of the night ... time for bed ... a long day ahead of us tomorrow.

Saturday was MOVING DAY! Ashley and Nancy helped take furniture out of the cabin.

The trucks and trailer were already FULL of stuff to bring to the new house.

Becker and Marquardt helped haul stuff as well. LOTS of heavy lifting was done by the guys ... we couldn't have done it without them!

Just the Fab Five!

At the new house, my Mom discovered SHE HAD MAIL! It was a picture-worthy moment. :)

Later that night, we all gathered at the new house for a yummy supper to celebrate Mom moving and also Mother's Day.

Speaking of Mother's Day ... here's my little chalkboard this month ... so true! If you don't say WHAT?, kids will just keep saying Mom ... even if it is just to say I {love} you!

Me and My Girl ... the best person in the world to me! She made me a Mom, and I'll forever be grateful to God for giving me and Scott such a wonderful gift!

Much love to my Mom and sisters today ... I love you all.

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends who are Mom's. I cherish each and every one of you!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yep, mom's are the best! And what a special weekend you had! (Love your mom's new house, errr, looks like a cottage!)

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...