Make Me Laugh!!

I received this quote in my Inbox this morning from a good friend of mine (Thanks, T!) ... she knows I like quotes AND we've shared lots of laughs together. Anywho, I think it makes a great statement!

There comes a time in life were you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy and who you want to be -- not what others want to see.
I love to laugh ... it's one of my favorite things to do whether it's watching a funny movie, hearing a hysterical story from a friend, goofing around with Scott and Brea or even getting inappropriate giggles ... laughing always makes me feel better.

Here's to a day filled with lots of laughter!!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...