Today's Simple Thought ...

Got this quote in my Inbox today ...

People are often unreasonable and self-centered ...
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives ...
Be kind anyway.

If you are honest, people may cheat you ...
Be honest anyway.

If you find happiness, people may be jealous ...
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow ...
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough ...
Give your best anyway.

For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.
It was never between you and them anyway.

~ Mother Teresa ~<br>

Today's Tasks:

* Bring garage sale stuff downstairs

* Price garage sale items

* Laundry

* Check Facebook - let's be honest about it ... all work and no play - I don't think so!

* Clean out pantry

* Read some blogs - again, a little more fun stuff

* Work on pictures from this weekend to post later

** AND MORE! **


Gotta get going ... :)

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...