Friday Fill-In ...


I came across a website called Friday Fill-Ins so I thought I'd finally give it a try - enjoy my little answers!

1. Chicken and rice make a quick and easy dinner.

2. The Host by Stephenie Meyer is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of celebrations! I love the 4th of July in Spicer. :)

4. The three designers chosen on The Fashion Show was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams you'll be able to understand what they actually mean.

6. Going to Boogie Wonderland was something I needed to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night with Scott, tomorrow my plans include garage sales and Boogie and Sunday, I want to sit back and enjoy the day with Scott, waiting for Brea to get home from up north!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I was busy getting my house back in order after this past weekend's garage sale and also working on some projects so there will be plenty of pictures for One Word Wednesday next week, unless I feel like uploading them before that. Peace!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...