{ Monday Moment }

"Sisters share a closeness no one else can understand,
a sister's always there to give a hug or lend a hand.
Sisters are the best friends in the whole wide world, it's true,
and that friendship is a blessing that lasts a lifetime through."

Monday's Moment happened this weekend at Boogie Wonderland.

When the five of us get together, (1) I insist on a picture (just ask) and (2) we're usually having a good time! We all talk over each other, burst into song together and love one another unconditionally. Love them all for their own uniqueness, strengths, humor and what we've been through together to make us the best of friends.

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...