Friday Fill-In


1. Not having the doctor call you back with test results RIGHT when they say they are is not the end of the world. Patience grasshopper!
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I reflect on how peaceful it is. Love the sound of rain!
3. A meal made by Scott tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is a necessity!
5. Just watching my little girl in her 11-year-old world is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is greener grass on the other side, but I'll take mine on this side of the fence ... weeds and all!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to enjoying a night with the Holmes, tomorrow my plans include the New London parade and festivities - including the street dance and seeing my friend, Kayla!, and Sunday, I want to chill - I love relaxed Sundays!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...