Thursday's Thought ...

I thought I'd seen everything. Guess not!

Simple tattoo of a lady (and I use that term loosely) on a guy's leg.

But that obviously isn't good enough - the "lady" obviously needed some enhancing.

Two steel balls later and BAM - she a little more endowed than before!

I find this ridiculous beyond words. I hope this guy enjoys them, I hope the lady in his life thinks they are worth is but most of all ...

I hope these two little balls shift under his skin and give her an Adam's apple and a fat ass! Idiot.

1 comment:

Karen said...

He must not have a woman in his life.....except a mother...grandmother....they must be so proud!Ha!

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...