John's 40th Birthday!

Lisa arranged to surprise John with a little birthday gathering of family, friends and co-workers at the Green Mill. He kindof figured it out, but was surprised nonetheless!

John and Lisa

Noah, Brea and Evan

Ashley, Emily and Shelby

Muriel and Mom

The Westberg Clan

John with the Fab Four - Nancy was still in China

John and his family

Yummy cupcakes!

A quilt he received with fire trucks on it - so nice!

40 SUCKS - according to Duane and Muriel :)

40 ROCKS - according to me - LOL! I made the card and jar for John

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN - only a few more months and I'll be joining the 4-0 club!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...