Happy Birthday Danita!

Our friend, Danita, had a 40th birthday party that we went to with a bunch of other friends. It was an 80's theme party so we had a great time putting our costumes together!

Rockin' the Stones shirt and the Madonna look

Danita ... the pretty birthday girl!

Lisa and Blair

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Hollie .. Lisa .. Bethany .. Me .. Danita .. Deb .. Lynette

Havin' a blast!

Jon and Bethany

Me and Lisa

Me and Lynette ... loved her neon clothes!

The Guys ... Trever - Blair - Jon - Scott

If this is any indication what life is going to be like now that most of my friends are turning 40, I'm ALL FOR IT!! Party on people!!



No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...