~ Pictures and a Picnic ~

We went over to Paul and Carol's house to take some family pictures. After the photographer was done, I snapped a few!

Bee and Daddy

Kaitlin and Kenzie

Brea and Kenzie

The Girls

They were having fun all jumping at the same time. Needless to say, I took quite a few of these to get a few that worked perfectly.

In between when they realized that they didn't all jump at the same time, they started getting the giggles ... it was so funny!

YEAH!!

This is down by the lake at Paul and Carol's house ... looks perfect to me!

And we couldn't forget Konner ... what a cutie!



After the pictures we went out to the hunting shack for a little shooting and a picnic. Brea was having fun playing with the little "helicopter" leaves that fall off the trees.

... watching them twirl to the ground ...

Quick Snapshot of Us

Not bad for just grabbing stuff out of our fridge ... yummy!

We love spending time with our families and out at the cabin so this was a perfect day!



No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...