Look ...

A while ago I was watching TV and a commercial for something came on with this saying. It totally caught my attention ...


"Look. Look up. Look out. Look around. Look at the details, the big picture. Look behind closed doors. Look beyond. A look can be focused. A look can tell you more than a glance. You can say it all with a look. But be careful, looks can be deceiving. What are you looking at? A look can tell you where you are going ... and where you've been. A person can look suspicious, look guilty, look lost, or be overlooked. You should get that looked at. You can look at the facts, look right through someone, look out for number one or take a look through soneone else's eyes. You look because you want to know the when, the where, the how and the whodunit. You can look away or you can look closer, but no matter what you find, never ... stop ... looking."


I don't know why, but it "talked" to me in that you can figure out alot by just observing and paying attention to what people, your surroundings and even your gut are telling you. So remember to LOOK.

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...