Friday Fill-In!

Just for fun I thought I would do a Friday Fill-In as it's been a little while since the last one.


1. I hold my true friends close to my heart and value their honesty and love them for who they are.


2. Scott is someone I like to travel with because he drives and I can read and sleep.


3. That day, February 16 ... the day we became a complete family!


4. I plan to create good memories this year.


5. Trust is a HUGE issue for me. Abuse it and you lose it.


6. I hate stepping on little square blocks in the dark.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my family, tomorrow my plans include having a good time at Boogie Wonderland and Sunday, I want to relax.

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...