Friday Fill-In

It's been a while since I did a Friday Fill-In so I thought I would do one today!

1. It's fun to waste a bunch of time on Pinterest!  I'm addicted and I like it.  :)

2. Easy Mac is easy to make.  LOL!  Hayden loves to eat it for lunch every once in a while, so popping it in the microwave works for me!

3. I like to be me!

4. Some things I will never know!  
However, I'm always willing to learn new things.  :)

5. Something I'm very much excited about is school starting again.  It's actually bittersweet for me because I love having Brea at home with us but she's excited to get back to learning and especially her friends!

6. Eating every piece of food that passed through my lips was well worth it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling out with the hubby and Hayden, tomorrow my plans include finishing up some crafty projects get Brea from the Christian gathering she has been at for the past few days and Sunday, I want to finish hanging some stuff in the bathroom upstairs.  I'll need Scott's help with that so maybe I'll make some fresh banana bread and bribe him - LOL!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...