Brea's Birthday Celebration!

Because half of my family was going to be gone for Brea's real birthday, we decided to celebrate it a little early.  On September 11, we had a little get-together at our house for Brea and also to cheer on the Vikings (who lost! - UGH!)
 

The Birthday Girl
Opening some of her presents

 
Gotta love a good book!

With Auntie Linda, Konner and Auntie Nancy

With Grandma Vosika and Uncle John

The Kiddos ... Kaitlin, Kenzie, Konner, Noah, Brea and Evan

Grandpa & Grandma Westberg and Auntie Kim

With Mom and Dad :)

Nancy made cake pops and we made some quick cupcakes

Baby Hayden who slept through the whole party ... it was naptime, what can we do about that?!
Loved celebrating my little girl!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...